Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SINGLE LADIES

'Don't be desperate Diane,
don't be shallow Sandy,
don't be stuck up Stephy,
don't be touchy Tina,' by Pastor Sam.

I went to a church
together with a friend in Sheung Wan last Sunday. Haven't been to one for such a long time. (I can't really tell how long anymore, its way too long! I'm ashamed) I kept telling myself that I was too busy with my job, or that I was too tired to go to a church or that I couldn't find a church that suits me. I know, ALL EXCUSES!

But I think I've found my church now. The timing of the service is just perfect (2PM lol), very young people, amazing choir, the pastor came with an amazing sermon about relationships and I enjoyed every single second of it!

So this is what I want to share with all the single ones out there: Don't worry that you won't find the one, because God made us, a man and a woman, and He wants us to be together.

Two halves make a whole!

Just don't be desperate, shallow, stuck up and touchy, have patience and you will see

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment