Friday, June 11, 2010

Ready

'Opportunities are for those who are ready'

I'm ready, I guess, otherwise I wouldn't get this opportunity. Things are finally working my way, and I've seriously waited for a long long period. But looking back, I feel like I needed this period to prepare myself, to make myself ready for what I was aiming for. It's difficult to score without having a goal in life and I'm finally making my vision, where I want to be, a reality.

This is the reality, nothing is impossible, so if you have a dream please go for it.

It's time to set a new aim for myself, something beyond what I am capable of. I want to achieve the unachievable . . .


1 comment:

  1. Even if you're winning, Keep working like you're losing. Because the sky is the limit.... only if you want it to be.

    Have faith and Good luck!

    ReplyDelete