Thursday, September 24, 2009

MUSIC MAKES ME HAPPY




I've bought a guitar recently and I am SOOOO LOVING IT! I'm regretting why I didn't started earlier with this coz I wanna be as good as those bad-asses on youtube. They are so talented and I just got so inspired by them. You know, playing the guitar really makes me happy. I don't know why it is or what it is but I do feel so good, even though my fingers are like raped by the guitar and my wrist is hurting by every 'waving-move', the -soft- skin on my finger tops are seriously turned into -hard- skin! I also gotta say goodbye to my long nails =(

So I guess this is what you'll get when you wanna play a guitar and when you're playing it for almost every day in 2 weeks, your hand is gonna turn into granny hands (no offense to the granny's) But it's all worth it!


So I really hope this hard work will results in an own music video on youtube without insulting myself hihi, really need some support, so if you'll watch my video in the near future, don't compare me with the professionals and don't judge! Just laugh with me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment