Saturday, October 3, 2009

MY WORKPLACE


27.10.08


It has almost been a year now, working at Hong Kong International Airport as a customer service agent. I never in my life have thought I would do this kind of job. There was actually a period that I was so shallow and looked down on it because I felt I was way better for this stupid job. And I think just because of this attitude, God planned me to get this job and let me experience it. I loved it and hated it but the most important thing is that I've learned. I've learned to never look down on anything or anybody because everything in life has its own value. Every single person has their own story, when you don't know, you don't judge. Even when you do know, who are you to judge?

Here some happy moments of my life at the airport =)


Never mess with me at the boarding
gate coz trust me, I'll slap you!


Hello, Konnichiwa, Goedendag, Bonjour, An nyoung ha se yo, Gutentag, Ni Hao!


Posers!



Have a nice flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment