Wednesday, November 18, 2009

COLD, LONELY & .. CHRISTMAS

Cold
Lonely
Christmas


I was wondering if these words are connected to each other? The weather in Hong Kong has decreased to only 12-17 °
C for the last few days and I turned into a lonesome woman since then (damnn what a drama lol).

A friend of mine told me once, its okay to be single but once its getting colder and closer to Christmas, you gonna feel alone, you gonna feel like you want someone. I didn't agreed with him because I thought it has nothing to do with each other, I mean think about it, its kinda stupid right? I'm stil
l confused and don't know if it is my homesickness, or that Christmas is coming closer or that I really miss a man ;)

Christmas is getting closer and this feeling wanting to celebrate it home with my family and my church is growing bigger and bigger. I really wish to celebrate Christmas at home, its been almost 2 years now that I've been gone. Two Christmas' not celebrating at our own church, no performances, no stage play, no brainstorm session, no rehearsals, no singing, no dinner together. Gosh I miss that badly! I still remember I was so stressed out for the Christmas stage play, coz I was responsible for the production. From the story, the script till the acting, dancing, decor and so on and oww how I miss doing that!


stage play 2007, me with the sheeps


Back in the years with my sister and wingkit at church (oh my gosh I had brown dyed hair and braces! l.o.v.e.l.y NOT!)


No comments:

Post a Comment