Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lanvin for H&M

Girls, 2 more nights before we can purchase our favorite garment from the Lanvin heart H&M collection. Well actually, the actual sleep we're gonna get is only from tonight, 21th - so we better have a good quality and quantity sleep because tomorrow night! most of us will be queuing up in front of THE shop with our sleeping bags, thermos bottle and THE (tadaaaaa POWERFUL) credit card! or just money for those who doesn't have a credit card (Its a wise choice to choose NOT to have a credit card coz you smart ass is staying out of trouble!)

Sometimes we're pretty insane aren't we? I mean the queuing up thing in the middle of the night!

I guess this time I'm one of them who's staying out of trouble, coz I'll be out of town =/
dunno whether this is a good or a bad thing coz the dresses are so nice sigh*



Lanvin doll: I think he already did *heart

No comments:

Post a Comment